Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Destiny FIX THIS SHIT Thread
I would like to add that mesonics dont work (the only thing ya can see with them now is space outside, but ya cant see anythin else, as if yer not wearing them).

Mechanics PDA, that is used for wireless scanning for blueprints, either doesnt work at all, or in some cases dumps the ID into the machine (had a case where my ID ended in a chem-brewer). It was bad before cause it didnt work usually on machines that scan/take IDs, but now by the time it finnaly registers a scan i might destroy the machine by hitting it with my PDA... and thats now on every god damn thing!

Some machines like microwave are really hard to scan, i litterally have to break the machine to be able to scan it! (before i had to cook somethin in it, then scan it while its working, now it takes my analyzer even if its working (cooking)...)

Also cant play now cause the chat wont load at all, it tells me to report to http://forum.ss13.co/viewforum.php?f=7 (cant even click the link there or copy it, had to manually enter it) which pukes 404 error! The changelog and rules window cannot be closed (they are missing their tops). I played just fine yesterday, i got the byond updated and all...

Also correct me if i am wrong, but werent we able to make general fabricator boards with soldering iron and sheets? I remember doing that before, and i think it was here on goon (goon is the only code i know of that has soldering iron).

Please add a way to make windoors (if this got added i must have missed it), many of us would love to have that extra square of space in our tiiiny cramped offices!

Messages In This Thread
Official Destiny FIX THIS SHIT Thread - by ZeWaka - 05-26-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Official Destiny FIX THIS SHIT Thread - by Vuk Farkas - 11-30-2016, 01:58 PM
Destiny Bugs - by atamusvaleo - 09-24-2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Destiny Bugs - by Mordent - 09-24-2016, 12:50 PM
RE: Destiny Bugs - by Lu Yan - 09-24-2016, 03:01 PM
RE: Destiny Bugs - by Mordent - 09-24-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Destiny Bugs - by atamusvaleo - 09-24-2016, 11:32 PM