Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Research and science rework
I usually play on the map which has a "ship" for a station, and codes there are randomized always... so every time ya have to learn the IDs, also love the ideas on the other thread too really good ones there!

Thruth be told R&D on most servers is VITAL like besides basics ya cant make much until R&D does their magic... and it all depends on community there, on some engineering is awoided (cause all ya do is repair and babysit the engine), while science is bursting with scientists, on some every damn job is full but the mining (i also notice on most no one does botany even if it has some really good stuff from plant people to awesome plants once ya start playing with gene splicing).

Stuff like cyber hearts, implants and such are R&D only items, heck the roboticist can barely make borgs without any research, but once research is done, he can make mechs, make synthetics, etc...
So it all depends on community really...and how interesting that certain field is. But i wont lie some servers would usually have just heads (usually played by admins and mods) and everyone else would be greysuits cause no one wanted to work just (e)RP.
I do remember one server where every damn job had at least 1-2 people, but 90% of them would be out in space adventuring, or setting up bases in space, or like me repairing the white science-medical ship, which is basically an owersized mobile shuttle equiped like a mini station, or rebuilding abandoned stations!

Messages In This Thread
Research and science rework - by Vuk Farkas - 11-20-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Research and science rework - by medsal15 - 11-21-2016, 03:38 AM
RE: Research and science rework - by atomic1fire - 11-21-2016, 12:10 PM
RE: Research and science rework - by Vuk Farkas - 11-22-2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Research and science rework - by aft2001 - 11-22-2016, 07:58 AM
RE: Research and science rework - by aft2001 - 11-22-2016, 10:39 AM
RE: Research and science rework - by ferriswheel1 - 11-22-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Research and science rework - by Vuk Farkas - 11-22-2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Research and science rework - by Superlagg - 11-22-2016, 08:01 PM