Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average
Allow Ghosts to See AI Laws Through Upload Computer/Verb
Quote:I thought metagruging was acting on something that happened in a previous round. I don't see how actively working to stop someone from being revived would be metagruging, especially considering you can permanently stop someone from being revived through methods as simple as throwing the body in the crusher. Correct me if I am wrong.
You are not wrong. Acting in a manner to put someone out of the game permanently as a traitor is not seen as meta. I would 9/10 use trick cigs to dispose of corpses and/or blow up the cloner. It's not even meta as a non-traitor, just a bit griefy. Then again I come from a time when you'd beg the chef didn't get your corpse.
Really this is a bit blown out of proportion. Just a tad. Seeing the AI laws as DNR and making that abusable you have to fall into these various factors:
1. You have an active audience, i.e: Another ghost.
2. That other ghost is in position of being cloned (read: Cloned not borged)
3. That cloned person is in any capablity to actually inact his revenge, or if he really cares at all.
4. Following on from that, if he just screams onto the radio it falls into 3 situations:
A) The crew already knows, if an ai has murdered more than one player, another screaming bloody murder wont matter.
B) The crew doesn't know, but has no obligition to listen to the player after he's found out his info from another ghost.
C) The person may not even know the laws of the AI and can still scream bloody murder and the crew would be up in arms

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allow Ghosts to See AI Laws Through Upload Computer/Verb - by Sundance - 11-04-2016, 07:17 AM