Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
It was an average day on LLJK1... The crew was fucking around, making cool stuff and secretly wanting to stab their coworker... The Admins... They were adding birds to the code. Lots... And lots... Of birbs. Haine, she added space crows. Little did she know, this addition would've caused the Crowpacolyse.

The Quartermaster was ordering crates upon crates of birds. We loved them, and they loved us! Except the crows... They quickly multiplied, their numbers increasing exponentially. They overtook cargo in a couple dozen minutes, spreading into the halls and starting to claim the halls. The corridors were chockfull of crows. Cryo, Research, Medbay, and probably mining and engineering were taken... We called the shuttle, as the crows took over the station. We learned how to kill them, though: Fire...

One of the Doctors, (I think it was either Roco, Everett, or someone else I can't remember) armed themselves with a flamethrower. Me and several others used welders. We tried our best against the Crow's exponential expansion, but we were no match. For every one we killed, two took their place. The halls were singed, covered in crows and their fallen brethren. Soon, the shuttle arrived. The survivors quickly climbed in, but the crows invaded the Shuttle, too. The Doctor with the Flamethrower had abandoned her weapon, and started punching the crows. The dozens of dozens of crows flocked onto her, nearly killing her. We somehow made it to CentComm, but, I'm sure they took over CentComm as well. Earth was quickly devoured by the crows, overrun, with life impossible to sustain.

That was how the world ended...

Messages In This Thread