Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Destiny: Random Events/Problems Thread
(10-20-2016, 03:06 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: 4) Drone Attack. Similar to the old construction mode event, 2-5 (depending on population hostile CR drones arrive to try to make salvage of the station.
I'm gonna expand on this idea little bit...
I think the NanoPods can be useful in this area, but what if we had a bigger pod?
You know... the cruiser (which I don't have a picture for because I use Gyazo and the picture is lost now). Basically the cruiser will be housed in the security hangar (not sure how that's going to work on the Destiny, maybe have a satellite/external hangar?) under lock and no one can enter it unless the HoS unlocks it during an emergency or until the drone event happens.
Given the fact that you need three people to operate the cruiser (four is optimal, five if you can eject people from the pods) the event should be broadcast about 5-10 minutes in advance in the event Security is understaffed and so people can prepare the cruiser if they want to make any modifications to it.
I'm not sure if there's already plans for the experimental cruisers, but this could put them to use I suppose. Plus it promotes space combat, which is certainly missing on RP 1.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Destiny: Random Events/Problems Thread - by Burrito Justice - 10-25-2016, 08:57 AM