Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Extra Insulated Gloves Removal - AKA: Unpopular Idea Thread
(10-20-2016, 06:29 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: I figured this idea wouldn't get much support and I'm a little disappointed that everyone's suggesting that it's on the mechanic to stop this swarm every single round; open the doors and let people come mess with everything you're working on, steal stuff, break things, etc; or run off to the tech outpost where you'll have zero interaction with people.

I understand where you're coming from, but I still get people breaking in when they KNOW I tossed all the gloves out. We could move the extra gloves to the outpost or make them a very rare part of the loot table and people would still break into mechanics because they can.

It's just a people problem. Mechanics is easy to break into, so people do. People also break into engineering, science, botany, etc. every other round because they want something but don't want to wait or broker a deal. They don't risk anything while doing this, so there's no reason for them to stop.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extra Insulated Gloves Removal - AKA: Unpopular Idea Thread - by Vitatroll - 10-21-2016, 12:16 AM