Nessixyfive / Roxanne Atkinson Mentor Application
I've played with Ness ever since they started SS13, I suppose some could say my opinion could be invalid because of that, but I feel that means I can give my opinion of Ness as a person too, and not just as a player.. When Ness first started to play, I will admit that I was a little ashamed, thinking they would be a miscreant-type player... But that was 7-8 months ago, and let's be honest... In a game where screaming and farting is one of the ONLY things without a learning curve... What else can you do as a new player? 

The point is, Ness has improved alot during that time-frame, which is a great thing.. And if they were to become a mentor... wait.. a mentor? That means Ness won't be my personal Goonstation dictionary for remembering keyboard controls after secretly playing on other servers? Well damn...

Ness as a person though? Well, I can say they definitely know how to keep their chill around.. "less desirable" people. They are the type of person who will own up to mistakes and can keep very patient in frustrating situations (Which is perfect when someone is completely clueless about the game).

I suppose typing a mini paragraph for a simple "yes" or "no" question might make you wonder why I used all that time to come up it... So I will say this: Ness did tell me they applied for mentor. But they did NOT ask me to write my opinion down or anything on this post. The main reason I typed this long paragraph is because Ness is a good friend of mine and I feel he knows that becoming a mentor is a privilege and not just some added power.

I typed a very long version of "Yes".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nessixyfive / Roxanne Atkinson Mentor Application - by Iamp - 10-09-2016, 10:16 PM