Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.17 Average
The Farkas house of text walls, ridicule and doomsday preppery
(10-06-2016, 04:37 PM)Vuk Farkas Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 05:35 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Eternal wisdom

I got banned for my rulebreakig fine, its suppoused to be that way, but i dislike when its done without proper investigation, also i am not saying i am against stealing and griefing unless i'm doing it, but i was trying to show difference between taking an item no one used the whole damn round and taking an item which is used by someone at the wery moment... also besides that revolver can anyone say what i took? what i actually stole? (and no copied and fabricated stuff aplies here). Also mind telling when was i breaking windows and walls to let air escape or similar? (well not counting the bug where screwdriver punches a hole in the station if it hits the hidden wall, which i discovered by accident)

I'll take the bait.

Vuk. There's a wonderful key on your keyboard referred to as "Return" or "Enter" depending on the manufacturer. It's used when typing to create a line break. Line breaks are helpful in establishing a flow and pacing to your thoughts and to let the reader know that you've moved onto a new topic. Like this!

Now, onto your post. 

If you think you were banned without any investigation then you are sorely mistaken. I'm not an admin. I'm not even a mentor (I'm still fighting with myself as to whether or not to pursue it); however, I have been playing this game long enough to see that the admins take ahelps seriously and will often look through the logs before taking action against anyone. Onto the next point in your argument. Can you guess what that means?

Line break! Gosh, I love that return key. Stealing is stealing. If you (as a non-antag) killed a person who was afk for three hours you'd still be banned. According to your logic you might say, "No one was using that body all round!" but there is still always a possibility that person will log back in and be in need of said body. Now, replace "murder" with "stealing" and a "braindead player" with "the DETECTIVE'S gun."

Hopefully, you're begininning to draw the correct conclusions on your own by now. (If you have to STEAL it, then you shouldn't be taking it) Even as Captain I would never take the detective's gun. That's just plain ol' rude.

"Also mind telling when was i breaking windows and walls to let air escape or similar?"

I have no idea what I said that you're referring to and will just leave that question alone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just to make things clear (not exactly a ban appeal i can wait 24h) - by atamusvaleo - 10-07-2016, 06:17 AM