Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some questions about the z-levels and the loot crates
(10-06-2016, 12:44 PM)ferriswheel1 Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 12:31 PM)Riffhunter Wrote: Thank you all for the responses. I still have one more question, for which I maybe get yelled at so let me apologize before hand :__). How do I know what is a syndicate surplus crate and how do I obtain it? In the uplink the only available options are the same for traitors and nuke ops, but there are some items listed in the syndicate surplus crates that are not available.

Surplus crates are essentially a randomize button for traitor items. They can be obtained definitely via Traitor PDA's and MAYBE ( I don't remember) by Nuke Op's uplinks, where they appear as a purchasing option marked "surplus crate". This is the only way to obtain them.

Surplus crates contain a random assortment of traitor items, some of which are unique to the surplus crate and cannot be gotten normally. They cost 12 telecrystals (I.E: All of em) and are used as a way to spice up a traitor round by taking away the element of choice of items, and having to cope with whatever the crate brings you.

If you're seeing traitor items that are listed on the wiki that are not on your uplink, chances are they're job-specific traitor items that are available when a traitor [Image: default_avatar.png]starts in a specific job-role, like medical doctor or scientist.

You might be confusing surplus crates with the secure crates found around the debris field, which are password locked crates that exist to provide loot to enterprising scavengers.

I see, at first I was confusing them with the secure ones because I thought they would require you to explore and find them. Thanks for the quick response, I have everything I needed to know now!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some questions about the z-levels and the loot crates - by Riffhunter - 10-06-2016, 12:58 PM