Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Impose Austerity On Station To Improve The Game
(09-20-2016, 02:54 PM)misto Wrote: promoting co-operation in a game whose gametypes typically revolve around paranoia and suspicion sounds like an awfully tall order no matter the map redesigns you propose.

people are already fairly co operative in many situations. failure to co-operate is usually due to failure to communicate.

communication is what i believe needs to be enhanced, above all, but the best way to alert someone, the pda and its beeping message alert, is also often an immense liability due to the presence of detomatrix carts

perhaps we could consider enhancements to the game chat and headsets? an option to set a list of keywords (your name, critical terms such as "breach" "traitor" "blob" "gun" "help" for example) to be highlighted in chat?

I wouldn't be opposed to just getting rid of detomatrix carts altogether tbh. Some people preemptively turn of messaging every round because of them, and as soon as one goes off most everyone else does the same. It's also one of the less fun items.

String highlights kinda help but I still miss a lot of them. The PDA beep always gets my attention though. Would it be possible to get a sounds effect for radio chat as well?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Impose Austerity On Station To Improve The Game - by Frank_Stein - 09-20-2016, 03:34 PM