Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Impose Austerity On Station To Improve The Game
(09-19-2016, 07:41 PM)Musketman12 Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 07:38 PM)MyBlueCorners Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 07:15 PM)Dions Wrote: It isn't limiting the players freedom, it is simply making you work for your gimmick or goal instead of just running to some maint room and having everything ever

Agreed!

I think more electrified grilles would be nice. I also think a good place to start might be to look at the distribution of O2 tanks, space suits, and internals supply around the station. 
Before you do anything about the distribution of o2 tanks, cold movement has to be fixed. It's already unbearable with the slow movement but at least you don't die all the time because to be honest it would be quite bullshit to die because some nerd accidentally broke a window and you suffocated because there was no o2 tanks anywhere.

Yes please fix the fucking breach slow

Also, medicine being reserved to medbay would be better if it weren't for the fact that
1. Genetics gets bombed
2. Robotics gets bombed
3. Telescience explodes
4. Research explodes

Making it a completely unnavigable fucking nightmare 90% of the time, constantly lacking air on either one or both halves of its main mass. You will cool down so fast that you cannot make it from one end to the other if the main area is breached because the hallways are so long.

That's why I like things like the med booth near the bar, because they're in slightly less constantly-exploded areas. But there are several problems in general that range around how trivial it is to blow holes in the station that never get fixed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Impose Austerity On Station To Improve The Game - by Nnystyxx - 09-19-2016, 07:43 PM