Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tips N' Tricks & Little things you learned that are game changing.
(09-10-2016, 12:56 PM)VictorMAngoStein Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 07:28 PM)Grek Wrote: It actually sounds to me like you're the problem.

It does but even sec isn't that trigger happy and tasers are completely safe.  I rarely see the detective do anything detective-y like solving crimes (although I do remember one round where a detective photographed me spawning syndie gear and sec got into some huge argument about my rights as a defendant) and sec can do most of the detective's job.  Detective is more or less a captain with a revolver and less access.

Well I kinda think that Security is less likely to trust detective as

A. Investigation tends to mean a lot of solo work unless you're recruiting security officers into following leads. Ultimately that means that you may spend large periods of time looking for crimes or being hidden away from security on an investigation rather then traditionally taking sec orders.

B. Detective can be a tatortot, so if someone screams out DETECTIVE IS TRAITOR, security will be search happy and may go even as far as arresting the detective on little to no evidence.

I once got framed with zero evidence because I tried to say I was innocent while security was chasing me as a Det, then they stripped me of all my gear and ID and never gave me a court trial. Someone shouted that I bombed genetics over the radio while I was trying to figure out what kind of bomb may have been used.

I was salty enough that I would have completely depowered security with a screwdriver and a multitool if there weren't officers still inside the area. They "let" me try to prove my innocence with a forensic tool and no ID, which was a false hope because the nerd who bombed genetics wasn't even the nerd I suspected.

Killing is rude, but at the time being a disgruntled detective stripped by his rank by a sec mob I would've been okay with opening sec to the greyshirts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tips N' Tricks & Little things you learned that are game changing. - by atomic1fire - 09-10-2016, 09:27 PM