Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1 Average
make security officer a 50/50 chance to spawn as either a sec officer or vice cop
(08-27-2016, 05:53 AM)babayetu83 Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 09:32 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Vice cops are a gimmick job and should stay that way.

A gimmick gets old real quick once it's no longer special.

what gimmick do you speak of? if i suggested that any of the gimmick jobs be added back in to the job pool people would bitch and moan about the boxer gimmick. or the lawyer gimmick. or whatever else. the truth of the matter is that these gimmicks exist. please. let me know when the last time you saw a team of vice cops storm botany and put an end to their drug growing scheme. when was the last time you saw a lawyer actually get a trial set up to defend their client, and not just try and help and break the accused out of their prison cells.  the fact of the matter here noah is that these gimmicks you have up in your idyllic ss13 fantasy land just don't exist

You're only strengthening my argument. The exact reason you don't see them very often is because they get old real quickly.

Trials are clusterfucks. Botany raids are boring unless the botanists play along by making secret drug dens. The boxer's whole schtick is borderline griefing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: make security officer a 50/50 chance to spawn as either a sec officer or vice cop - by Noah Buttes - 08-27-2016, 07:28 AM