Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destiny Game Mode Frequency Suggestion
(08-21-2016, 12:39 PM)Mordent Wrote: Totally fair (though your mix is 36/28, not 75/25). I also prefer traitor/changeling rounds over the other two, so something like that mix (adjusting Extended accordingly) would work fine and probably appeal to most people.

Maybe even: Extended 39 / Traitor 4 / Mixed 3 / Changeling 3 / Nukeops 2 / Wizard 1. I really don't think Wizard rounds work on Destiny most of the time, to be honest, and Nukeops are either complete trouncing of the crew or the operatives dying in space.

Basically, 75% extended 25% other seems about right to me for a standard rotation. It gives people who enjoy antags something to look forward to, but those who like having a bit of relative peace the ability to play as-is most of the time.

I wouldn't be adverse to 50% extended, 50% other, but I think this change would be less extreme and encourage people to enjoy extended for what it is.

I can count, i swear

And yeah, that was basically the thinking behind the changes i made. Nuke ops has some potential for good RP if the operatives are being stealthy about it, but with wizard there's practically none (unless you're doing that sort of shit "friendly wizard" thing, or impersonating someone i guess).

If it seems that the non-extended rounds are too infrequent once we set it up then we could always change it i suppose

Messages In This Thread
RE: Destiny Game Mode Frequency Suggestion - by amaranthineApocalypse - 08-21-2016, 02:08 PM