Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you do when someone says "shit sec"/"supercop" as a player?
I admit that I struggle not to lose my temper with people that immediately call me shit because I arrested them or confiscated stuff they should have. The sad fact of the matter is that this behavior is not really against the rules... which is a 'give them an inch and they take a mile' situation.

I've had people I've taken contraband from and released go on to try to get me arrested and stripped in the hallway, and very often people are unreasonable on this game and will take the side of whatever weirdo is screaming about someone else being bad with zero actual evidence for it. The game contains severe mob mentality and that's fine, it's really part of how the game works.

I often just go 'haha, no' and remove their headset if they start screaming over the radio over nothing. Then they get solitary if they abuse intercoms, etc. But it's always a temporary brigging, I'm not gonna do much more than that for some weirdo just making my life harder with loud complaining.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you do when someone says "shit sec"/"supercop" as a pl... - by Houka - 08-08-2016, 10:15 AM