Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you do when someone says "shit sec"/"supercop" as a player?
Whiners: I ignore them? There's really nothing you can do. If somebody breaks server rules but you don't have any proof then you should let admins handle (ahelp) it. It's what they do. Now if a creepy racist is spouting their shit I'm gonna chuck em' out an airlock, but the radio log is direct proof and their damage is ongoing. Some jerk saying 'x broke rule y' doesn't justify anything. I don't really blame antags for trying to get some idiot to let them out, but I do wish they would at least stay IC for that.

Semi-related opinions:

Sec: All good secoffs are meta. They know the game. They know what to expect, and are ready for it. Even if they don't admit it. Even if they don't use it. I don't bemoan this trend; I implore it. There are some exceptions, but I like a strong sec because it makes for a stronger game. This is a game where knowledge is power. This isn't an RP server. I don't know what people expect.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you do when someone says "shit sec"/"supercop" as a player? - by Vitatroll - 08-08-2016, 04:29 AM