Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Buff the chemicompiler
(08-04-2016, 09:03 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 08:32 PM)Roomba Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 04:47 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: Buffing transfer rate would monstrously overpower the device. It's one of the most powerful traitor items in the game

I do believe that heating/cooling should be faster

Unless you can provide a recent example of the chemicompiler destroying the station in a method only the chemicompiler is capable of accomplishing, I'm not buying it. Chemistry has changed at least a fair amount since the days in which that was accomplishable, and the chemicompiler continues to be used just about never because every time someone suggests altering it in any way the same people come in and go 'no guys you can't do that it's overpowered in a manner I can never adequately describe but trust me guys it totally is'.
Activating a single unit transfer 4 times a second is ridiculously overpowered with certain reactions. For example, ldm once a second for ~600 seconds. Or making a 4 second timer followed by rapid smoke powder activation of black powder smoke, ldm smoke, thermite smoke, and napalm smoke, each smoke happening in ~ the same second.

The only reason people aren't destroying the station with chemicompilers anymore is because the original cc nerd crew all lost interest once it went public and our codes were leaked. If someone like Bone Lord bothered to learn it you'd rue the day you thought it underpowered

I actually went through the effort of learning how to use the chemicompiler.

I stand by my statement that it's not fucking worth the effort put into it.

Messages In This Thread