Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
add the tg anon3 amendment for ban appeals
(07-29-2016, 08:21 AM)Gannets Wrote: I really don't see the point of this.

We don't get that many appeals, the appeals we do get are usually dealt with fairly quickly and usually only require an apology and the banned player telling us they won't do the bad thing again.

I'm not sure what a player that wasn't directly involved in the ban would have to add to that.
evidence, precedents, or a rule or policy decision.

here is a example of a good anon3 post
Quote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it not so much "only antagonists can use lube" as "only antagonists can be massive dicks and fuck up large areas of the station and render them impassible"?
Or more closely "antagonists are allowed to be bigger dicks than nonantags, lubegrenading an entire hallway is being a big dick"

Asking "hey guys where is the line drawn for me to meta that someone's an antag and validkill them" is a garbage attitude though

also, grek, eric, i believe the anon3 amendment would improve the ban appeal process by allowing limited player input, not shitposting or peanut gallerying, this rule would allow this "you are forgetting that the admins have always allowed floorpilling." NOT this "lol he shite keap benned"

Messages In This Thread
RE: add the tg anon3 amendment for ban appeals - by fosstar - 07-29-2016, 12:00 PM