Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tips N' Tricks & Little things you learned that are game changing.
Strange reagent works in astronomically small ammouts, just keep watering that shit down.

teporone and perfluorodecalin make a nifty spacewalk serum, albeit one that mutes you.

Atropine, while an AMAZING emergency lifesaver chem, is also an amazing emergency lifesaver poison. Inject someone with an auto injector of this and even the most methed up treaded cyborg energy drink chugging murdermen cant catch you, and you can laugh knowing theyll be zipping around one room for 10 minutes because of atropine stumbles.

All your crit patients are dying from brain damage more than oxy damage, don't forget your mannitol.

Who needs an operating table when you can just choke your patient unconcious and replace his heart on the bartop.

Run don't fight.

Now that the disposals belts have been slowed down, the chutes have once again become the most robust escape mechanism on the station.

You can check the bridge for rare PDA cartridges such as R.O.B.U.S.T. (which contains ticket master) and Sci-Master (which contains the portasci remote) and copy their programs to your PDA's internal memory.

There are 3 commaster disks scattered around that i can think of, its worth it to grab one every round and put it in your box if youre a head, as you can plug it into PCs and consoles connected to the network and call the shuttle from anywhere in case the bridge and armory comm terminals have been sabotaged.

As a head your office is quite a safe place. Only you, the captain, and the hop have access and theres never anything in the MD, RD, and CE offices worth stealing. The MD's office is the only place i can consistantly go braindead in and be alive when i come back. As an added layer of security, you can find the bolt wire for airlocks and put a remote signaller on it, and install signalix so you can bolt yourself in at the press of a button. Bonus points for having your APC hacked open and ready to be switched off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tips N' Tricks & Little things you learned that are game changing. - by Dions - 07-09-2016, 10:48 AM