Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tips N' Tricks & Little things you learned that are game changing.
It took me a while to make a list because I do so many of these things without even really thinking of them.

• Once you have your PDA window open, you can put it in your pocket/id/belt and use it anywhere (even lying down) as long as you are conscious. Use this with the Clown's HONK program to add more hilarity as you get horribly murdered. This can also be used to order traitor items - try ordering a Mini Bible as someone goes to fart on you!
  • Need to grab something from a huge pile of items and don't want to lag for 20 minutes by right clicking it? Use the new ctrl+alt+shift click feature. Not only will it list all the items and let you interact with them under your status tab without any lag, you can even click drag items to and from the game window. This also makes scooping up space ants and other small items much easier.
  • The routing department can take you almost anywhere in the station in seconds. There's a lot of back entrances and secret areas of the station that are only accessible using the belts. A tip to rookies who want to take on belt hell - print out a barcode of where you want to go at one of the computers and attach it to yourself, the automatic sorting system will be much kinder to you.
  • You can passively grab a person in each hand, and then pull someone, letting you carry 3 bodies at once to cloning/the gibber.
  • Putting an item on a table will displace it's icon. Just click on a table with the item in your hand in one of the edges of the table (check the bottom left of your screen so it still says 'table'). I mainly use this for serving food, bibles, mech components, and to hide banana peels but you could also make your favorite weapon harder to grab when you drop it by doing this.
  • This one might be more of a bug. Under the "local" tab, you can open/close or move inside lockers or crates. You can do this even while stunned, which is a good way to mess with people trying to stuff you in a locker and carry you away. Using "move inside" also lets you crawl around a little.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tips N' Tricks & Little things you learned that are game changing. - by Arborinus - 07-06-2016, 10:00 PM