Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Major Please report all bug caused by the new movement update here.
(05-26-2016, 06:29 PM)cyberTripping Wrote:
(05-26-2016, 06:09 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: Some weird thing happened to me when I tried to get out of a moving pod; I'm having trouble replicating it, but I kept moving in a single direction even though I was trying my hardest to jetpack in the opposite direction

I experienced this earlier and forgot to report it. Oops.

Anyways, this is caused by holding down a direction as you exit the pod. For example, holding S while exiting the pod will have you forced to move down no matter what you do. You have to press S again to "refresh" it and make your movement normal again.

This has killed a few people, myself included.

There's also an odd bit where your movement seems to occasionally halt on lattice space. I thought it was lag, but it seems that the movement key being pressed down stops being registered until you press it again. Doesn't happen regularly, but often enough. Maybe it's just me?

On the subject of space movement, do pods have two speeds now? These are gonna take a while to get used to.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please report all bug caused by the new movement update here. - by Vitatroll - 05-31-2016, 07:11 AM