Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[FEATURE] Infernal Contracts - A Chaplain Traitor Item/Admin Gimmick
(05-14-2016, 04:39 PM)Grek Wrote: It adds a 12 telecrystal chaplain-exclusive traitor item called a "Faustian Bargain Kit". This consists of a bright red briefcase containing a bright red lawyer's suit, three "infernal contracts" and three "infernal pens". If someone clicks a infernal contract with an infernal pen, they are turned into a "faustian cluwne". Faustian cluwnes have the usual cluwne drawbacks (cursed clothing, clumsy, brain damage, jitters, obesity, etc.) but gains a number of incurable, genetics-proof mutations (horns, cosmetic fire aura, superfarting, reagent puking and phasing), and become antagonists with the objective of "You have sold your soul and become an avatar of evil! Spread darkness across the land!". Unlike regular cluwnes, they get to rename themselves upon signing the contract just like the clown does on roundstart.

You hit the nail on the head!

(05-14-2016, 04:39 PM)Grek Wrote: As far as I can tell, all of the infernal contracts have unlimited uses. Filling out a contract doesn't destroy the contract, so you can cluwne anyone who's willing to sign the dotted line. If its supposed to be 3 uses only, the cost should probably be less than 12 crystals.

The three identical contracts are now meant as placeholders for three variant contracts.

But yes, they're meant to be permanent.

I realized it'd get really boring if it was just cluwnes all the time, so I'm going to add a lot more variety.

(05-14-2016, 04:39 PM)Grek Wrote: The briefcase itself functions as a weakish stun weapon, doing 70 stamina damage compared to a toolbox's 40 and a stun baton's 275.
Christ, I didn't realize how weak it was.

I might buff it slightly.

(05-14-2016, 04:39 PM)Grek Wrote: That said, the signing message should use use /his_or_her instead of /his. Women make infernal bargains too!

I thought /his was a shortcut for /his_or_her

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FEATURE] Infernal Contracts - A Chaplain Traitor Item/Admin Gimmick - by Noah Buttes - 05-14-2016, 05:06 PM