Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toxins chambers don't get hot enough to make canister bombs
(05-03-2016, 10:00 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: The chamber itself is borked; you have to fuck with it. You can still poop out loads of canbombs by 45 given how gas up so fast these days, though.

Same thing with the engine. If you mess with the chamber in a certain way then you don't even need 'the hole'. The root of it seems to be that atmos doesn't register a wall-'vent' until you 'update' the previously enclosed area. If you don't 'update' it then the gas more or less acts like the wall-'vent' doesn't exist.

FEV problems sound nasty. I've always been suspicious of the vacuum flooring itself.

I have fucked with the chamber in numerous ways, and it still doesn't seem to work properly.

(05-04-2016, 02:00 AM)ErikHanson Wrote: You are making canister bombs in the wrong place.

Also, erik, I don't think the engine should be better at making bombs than the department whose sole purpose is bomb making. It IS currently, but it SHOULDN'T be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Toxins Chambers don't get hot enough to make canister bombs - by Noah Buttes - 05-04-2016, 07:39 AM