Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrap Tools/Weapon/Armor Thread
I always wanted scrapped weapons to be added to SS13 so traitors, scientists and clowns get all the robust equipment. So I was thinking with he,p of the QM and an electrician you could forge your weapons. Some examples/ideas for these would be...

Scrap Taser,
You had managed to find so metal electric cables a welder and the increasingly handy wrench. So you using the metal you make some parts. A fire arm base, action and trigger. Once your done with this step wrench the parts together and add a wire cable to it. Now your ready to go however there is a chance....a very large chance, that when using these without gloves could zap and stun you with a message like.
Sir Pubby feels a bolt of electricity go up there arm!
These things have standard 4 shots and can be recharged normally, or you could add an electron charge pack to this and connect it with a wire for 10 shots.

Bullet Moulds,
So your the detective and you wasted your ammo on some assistant who pushed you down and farted on you. Now you could take a metal plate and some char (because lead does not exist in this beautiful game) use a welder on them and make a mold. Take more char and metal and place them on the mould and make scrappy, but working ammunition.

Fragmentation Bomb,
With a beaker glass shards and ( I don't know how) twisted metal you place them in the beaker. Add a timer lighter assembly and a wire leading back to where you want set it off from. Maybe a tripwire because your nice. Than you get to watch as people in the hallway suffer large amounts of toxins bleeding and burn damage. To take these shards out head to a nearby Roboticist.

Barbed Wire,
Metal, wires ,gloves. simple enough to make could have an obvious sprite and causes brute damage when walked upon wire cutters break these so put them in an area away from a place where these could be acquired. Place in the escape arm for maximum effect.

Plated Vest,
I thought of this as a slightly weaker body armor meant as a sort of flak jacket. When people go around placing there frag bombs around you're going to want armor. However deep down you know your not getting security grade materials easily so you make these. A emergency suit cut into it with wirecutters add a metal plate and there you go, possibly add more damage resistance against shrapnel.

So these are my ideas be free to build off them or post your own ideas, personally I wish to see bullet moulds as the detective is a fool most of the time.

Messages In This Thread