Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hobo chemistry suggestions
It would be neat if outside of Discount Dan's and actual chem sets, there were more ways to get bad chems in the station proper. I figure since we have several bathrooms and showers throughout the station, we could have a cabinet filled with all sorts of horrible stuff you usually try to keep infants from drinking. Bleach, Ammonia, space-cleaner (Which should get upped to be a little more lethal if consumed, I think), drain cleaners, all good stuff for creating some bad chemical reactions.

In the staff quarters, we could have some carpet cleaner and furniture polish (that could apply the glitter effect to tables/chairs!) and in the Podbay we could get brake fluid (Combine with chlorine for instant bad times explosions) and antifreeze.  Pool could have some chlorine laying around, too, and maybe some algae remover (weedkiller?) or something else slightly deadly.

Basically I really like the addition of rubbing alcohol to some of the medical cabinets around the station and I think we need more things like that. Discount Dan's is one way to get a lot of stuff but, it lacks a degree of flavor and Macgyver-ism that makes it just a little less special than taking some house-hold chemicals you found lying around and using them to blow up the bar.

Messages In This Thread
Hobo chemistry suggestions - by Isaacs Alter Ego - 04-01-2016, 04:27 AM
RE: Hobo chemistry suggestions - by cyberTripping - 04-01-2016, 05:17 AM
RE: Hobo chemistry suggestions - by Camnui - 04-01-2016, 07:26 AM
RE: Hobo chemistry suggestions - by Frank_Stein - 04-01-2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Hobo chemistry suggestions - by Erik - 04-01-2016, 07:42 AM
RE: Hobo chemistry suggestions - by Camnui - 04-01-2016, 09:15 AM
RE: Hobo chemistry suggestions - by medsal15 - 04-01-2016, 10:37 AM
RE: Hobo chemistry suggestions - by atomic1fire - 04-01-2016, 08:22 PM