Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deadchat Plays Spaceman (Antag idea)
For some reason I really like this idea and the scrappy thing I made earlier, so I spent time making this:

[Image: o7FrhwO.gif]

It took me two hours, I'm missing lots of details, it doesn't look erratic enough to me, and I have to burning desire to stare at literally nothing for a few minutes.

Even though I don't have the time, skill, or dedication to make an full blown thing if this suggestion ever hits the coders. Also, looking at it, I completely forgot to put any form of distortion on the body itself, which would be present if this thing ever happened. This would probably take an sprite wizard like gannets to actually look like the intentions. In the end, this adds jack shit to the discussion.

As for objectives, it is an antag, so it could probably kill people. It's objective might be to hunt specific people, or just to do weird shit to the station, like a wraith, but in a more physical manner.

In terms of physical features, it should definitely be space proof, maybe even space-motile. This will prevent the ghost antics from causing it to immediately perish or being lost to the void.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deadchat Plays Spaceman (Antag idea) - by Mageziya - 02-19-2016, 07:27 PM