Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New implant ideas/organs
My only problem with the booth right now is the potential for balance problems. If you combine all these augments onto one person and you'll get a super-buffed, nigh unstoppable killing machine. Right now, the constraints of surgery taking a hell of a lot of time, in prep and action, and requiring at-least one other person besides yourself have prevented turbo nerds from appearing every round with robo-everything. The biggest drawback of this kind of restraint in general is that no one gets augments, save for the once-in-a-blue-moon round where a bored medical doctor has to keeping pestering people for augmentation.

The best restraint I can think of right now for the booth would be it requiring a hell of a lot of time for each replacement, and for it to be in visible place that's behind the main medbay doctor-only doors. If money is factored into balancing the booth, one should be very careful to prevent the costs from being unreasonable for a non-traitor to take. It should remembered that if a traitor is determined enough, they will get enough money to do anything that they want to do.

I supposed there should also be a universal drawback to all these augments. Currently, the only thing I can think of are EMPs, and the only instance I know of that off the top of my head are EMP grenades, which are traitor-only.

Messages In This Thread