Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gang Wars - Official Discussion Thread (Wonk)
I like this idea. More passive objectives for gang mode would be interesting. I also found it interesting when an admin eventually told the stats about various gangs during one rounds, I think this should be a coded thing, like a centcom alert, it would give random facts about each gang:

FUZZY HOMOSAPIENS controls 18% of the station
ANGRY GRANDMA'S have attacked 35 players.
CLUELESS MORMONS have a population of 12
RISKY BISCUITS are in possession of 3 security weapons
These stats would shuffle from time to time, but it could let people know who to look out for, it would also help security in some ways too.

On the topic of security as of now there is very little incentive to join security when you could do all the cool shit that the gangs are doing. Security, at least under supervision of a HoS, really only murder if provoked.
I think security should get some cool stuff, to make them more meatier during the round rather than ending in space a large majority of the time. Maybe give them a box of "security goodies" that contains a stimpak, freedom implant, mindslave implant (for making an undercover gang member), w/e. Just something that would give people incetive and make security a little more than cannonfodder against a crew that could kill you and get away with it.

Messages In This Thread