Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gang Wars - Official Discussion Thread (Wonk)
I-Sett and Dach I fully agree with you, Gangs in real life don't go out of their to murder other gangs, civilians or Security Officers due to the fact that the retribution would destroy them fully. Sadly the people who play as Gang members treat it like a team death-match mode, who don't think out the fact that them attacking everyone is not a good idea. Gangs in real life cut out their turf, make money, protect their assets, and fight gangs only when they attack first, or if they think it's worth the police breathing down their necks to do it.

I know the idea of Department Gangs can be unbalanced, but if they really do work together giving each other what they need so they don't have to commit suicidal attacks to get what they need all the time we can not only have a good version of gang, it would be the most productive station ever seen to boot. Another factor in this is the fact that the other gangs to be more stronger than them, so if the Engineering Gang sees Research burning Hydroponics down, they decide its the time to wall them all into the fire while they smash Chemistry to bits and tag everything. Hopefully these ideas will actually help the crew understand that this is Gang, not Rev or Team Death-match.

Messages In This Thread