Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longer Rounds?
Well and the rounds not ending automatically when wizards/nuke-ops die.

Actually: what are we even talking about at this point? Yeah, the wizard/nuke-ops rounds not ending automatically was a change that prolongs rounds, probably with that intent. No, there were no nerfs to any game-mechanics made to prolong rounds in game. No, you aren't going to get banned if you call the shuttle too soon, but as BlackPheonix said this might fuck over some projects other people had in mind.

Actually I now regret getting into this long drawn out discussion about which nerfs were for what reason instead of actually answering the question made in the first page of this thread: Yeah the shuttle call is a player decision, it's made by the players playing the game. If the players do not want to play in the round anymore then they can call the shuttle no problem. Anyone can also recall the shuttle at any point. If the players then thought it was a bad idea to call/recall the shuttle at that point they can chastise the person involved. I may be wrong about this, hell what do I know, but at this point this is certainly a better discussion topic than the last 4 pages of nothing.

Messages In This Thread