Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cogmap 2: *** UPDATE TO BYOND 509 ASAP ***
Fantastic security concern feedback, y'all. I'll do my best to work with these concerns.
A few quick thoughts:
1) I'll see if I can get someone to murder the godawful list-based sec camera computer and give those the AI's navigation and tracking methods.
2) The stack of red chutes behind the security front desk provide a two-way fast (risky) tube to the security checkpoints at north, west and south. Three chutes side-by-side are uggo, I'll see if I can set up something that has a 3-way directional output instead.
3) "Sec PDAs, you could set them to a beeper mode where a quick click on the PDA alerts other Sec of your location instead of moving it into your hand." Ye. You can activate the crisis alert from a verb already, I thiiink... try right-clicking and look at the list? pdasay lets you type without going through the interface. A simpler panic/check-in button would be cool though.
4) Segways could use improvement. I could/should also finish my cargo tug project, was gonna give li'l airport tractors to a bunch of departments but got discouraged by how ugly it looked when you turned 90 degrees while hauling trailers. Could just forget the linkage part for now though and have it be a vehicle with an embedded storage box, the vehicle itself works already. Easy enough to make a few colored versions and give one a siren.

[Image: eoYtnkG.png]
[Image: 3OCjv8k.png] [Image: v3UZTtL.png] [Image: XD87KqV.png] [Image: 2LNHShj.png]

This looks awful when turning in motion:

[Image: yCdps2Y.png][Image: yCdps2Y.png][Image: yCdps2Y.png][Image: eoYtnkG.png]

Messages In This Thread