Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space Samurai!
This is an idea for a potential gamemode, traitor gimmick, or admin gimmick event, either way read along for more information about this amazing thing!

Thought space ninja's where cool? Well this samurai sure packs a gigantic punch! The samurai must gaurd a crystal which represents their honor. Using souls of the dead stored in the crystal, the Samurai can sacrifice the souls in order to give him a power up or allow him to use an ability.

the samurai has one specific objective, and that is to steal souls of the dead. Sounds easy.. Right?

The samurai has to place a crystal somewhere on the space station, either on an pre-defined location, or any location, this crystal will house the souls of the dead that have been captured with an special spell, however crystals can be destroyed by the crew! After which the samurai has to place a new crystal, which will reduce his grip on his own powers.

So, how does this work then?
Its pretty easy! The samurai has to place one crystal on the map, after which it has to find dead bodies, and move these into an 4x4 range of the crystal, and use a specific spell, the soul will now be trapped in the crystal, until used or released.

Okay! That sounds easy.. and now?
The more souls an samurai gets, the more spells he activates, think about things like teleporting yourself back to the crystal, a samurai sword, and possibly more!

Coders: I already wrote some of this code a few months ago as an project for a server i no longer maintain, feel free to yell at me on IRC if you want some of it.

Messages In This Thread