Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round Beginning Security Popup.
It wouldn't hurt but I feel the thing with security is, there isn't really any rules set in place. It's up to the police/crew to decide what justice is, and I kind of like that.
It brings up questions like, what do you do with a confirmed traitor? Do you murder him? Do you just brig him forever (even though he'll totally just murder again), or do you borg him? What about non-traitors and their petty crimes? Is it really worth bringing someone over something silly? Not really. But would cops do this shit in real life? Absolutely, so they do in the game too (such as your situation).

But tips that you were suggesting would work.
I think if anything, the security should warn people not to play it if they don't have a firm grasp on the way things go around here. If you're not confident about fighting/dealing with other players (99% of a sec's job) then stick to something else until you're ready.

It's not always a bad thing either when security goes after the crew for their shenanigans. If nothing is going on in a round, security is the most boring position to play.

Messages In This Thread