Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give security belts
Quote:It's not just sec, I feel like a lot of free stuff is given, and it's made a lot of the game zero effort. It's upped the fun in some ways, but diminished it in others.

This is not really the topic for it, but I 100% agree with you there. But looking at sec belts: they hold small items, hold one baton OR taser and have a pda functionality (because security use pda's far more than any other department) is again, more of a qol life suggestion. There is literally no room for abuse here. In-fact all this does is encourages officers to have better organised inventory and use their pda more.
For items hidden behind a paywall, Gannets made a thread that crawled down to the bottom of idea's forum where you could have a sec belt+, that could either be bought separately or added as an attachment that could improve functionality of it so it hold both a gun and a baton. That'd would be something I would agree should cost money. Add 4 sec belts in security on a rack, 1 in the hos's locker and that's it. Put a sec crate in qm that has x1 armor + x1 baton + x1 belt for whatever amount of credits and that literally sorts out any sort of issue.

Messages In This Thread