Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mechanics/Network/Computer Nerds
Somepotato Wrote:Not sure if it was wise to show how to unlock locked lockers as that was kept secret because of how OP it can be
It's not really that powerful from a tater side of things. It's far better to get an emag or an HoS. The real possible problem comes from sec breaking in every round. Honestly, I resolved that if remote locker access gets taken out because of that post, then I would have rather not had it in anyways. I made a show of it, but I'm perfectly fine with those 20 people being pissed at me.

Telsci-stuff is a tad different. It requires no access and no daring. (Well, access helps) It's also fairly easy. People have everything they need to get started in this thread. Mainly, zamujasa's wikipage. It's real useful all the way around, and can lead to some unique contraptions from creative people who don't beat a dead horse because they can. It'd be a real loss to see it gone.

BaneOfGiygas: Nah. AI control wire cuts remote access off. Probably a good thing, as it's the only real countermeasure against the AI and packet hippies.

Messages In This Thread