Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GENETICS
Yep.
It seems to be going this way, and I for one would like roboticists take sole control of the revival procedures seen as genetics couldn't be trusted to do it themselves.
Maybe we could put the paywall BACK into genetics, and add more viable ways of revival?

I think the idea that really swayed me is the frankenstien idea which is connected to the power output otherwise i'd of just been on the fence of borging being the only form of revival.
I agree that there's not enough a harsh a punishment from cloning, adding in a frankenstien where the body would have to be prepped with embalming fluid, heart would need to be robotic, brain would needed to be wired up and shocked with those retro tesla coil arc machines that would fit nicely into the 1950-60 theme of ss13. Although I feel like there should be alternative forms of power should the engine kick out (mining may come in use here), but with the engine active and running, it's easier.

What of being a frankenstien? You have minor brain damage, health is decreased and due to tissue damage one of the following may fail:
Your limbs (one of them may fall off and your body will reject it, requiring robotic or otherwise replacement)
Your eyes (you will become partially blind which is then following complete blindness, requiring visors or robotic eye replacement)
Your lungs (you'll start to suffocate. requires robotic lung replacement)
Your butt (it will fall off oh no. Requires robotic butt replacement)
You see where i'm going with this. Essentially you will require later treatment from medical or robotic staff.
There could be other ways of revival that isn't frankenstien, *cough

Messages In This Thread