Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you know?
Sundance Wrote:
medsal15 Wrote:In the faint signal, a monkey worth 70-80k

From Doc, asking for limbs I presume.
This is kinda lame imo, it's unbalanced. Too easy money, especially if you just build a valuchimp right beside him.

Roomba Wrote:If Beepsky/any securitron is shut down then reactivated in front of a prisoner, it begins the arrest routine all over again, starting by stunning the prisoner. If you want to be an absolutely colossal dick to someone who's under arrest as an AI/borg, keep turning off Beepsky and turning it on again before it finishes putting the handcuffs on to stunlock the dude.

Although it's probably best not to overdo this unless your laws allow you to cause harm to said person.

My favorite thing to do if someone is a being a humongous dick to security is put beepsky on detain mode. Detain mode means he'll stun his target and not cuff them, allow them to have maybe ~1 second to run away and he'll start chasing them again. It's a great awful way to deal with shitheads, but I get a huge laugh when you get people pleading on the radio to disable beepsky.

If beepsky's chasing you 4 no raisins you can just hide in a miniputt and shoot him to death.

Messages In This Thread