Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Traitor Items Discussion Thread (Wonk)
Dauntasa Wrote:the best idea for this I have come up with is this: Before you put it in, you can toggle radio activation on/off. But leaving it on means the bomb takes a couple of minutes to arm after implanting, and ~10 seconds before it arms it makes a clicking noise the victim will hear. that way if you wanna make it easy for yourself to activate at will you also potentially notify the victim.

I like this method just because I think it would lead to funnier/more interesting situations than it just being the Voice of God smiting the poor fucker over 145.9 or the actual traitor being completely unable to set off the bomb without running right up to the person and going "EXPLODE NOW" and getting a face full of shrapnel
Chaplain traitor. Get a mindslave or two and some of these things. Position mindslaves at public locations. Declare that certain members of the station have been forsaken in the eyes of Space Jesus/Arachne/the admins/whatever. Shout "Foul sinners, BEGONE!" over the radio. Mindslaves blow up. Everyone freaks the fuck out.

I support this, 100%.

Messages In This Thread