Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morphine/addictions. Slight but major beneficial change.
DyssalC Wrote:
Frank_Stein Wrote:
Grayshift Wrote:all addictions are the same. It doesn't matter if it's coffee, nicotine or crank, they all have the same debilitating effects.

That's just my experience.
Yeah, that's the thing I really hate about addiction. Meth is one thing, but a person shouldn't be collapsing on the floor because they haven't had a cigarette in the last 3 minutes.
Though slightly off topic, perhaps specialized withdrawal symptoms should be a thing?

Actually it's pretty much on topic, as grayshift pointed out it's not actually the threshold as I thought, but rather some shit random chance depending if it's in your system or not.

On that note, weaker addictions should give you bold red message spam in your chat like
DAMN, YOU COULD REALLY USE A COFFEE/CIGARETTE RIGHT NOW
and stuff like getting onto your feet from stuns and slip would be randomly marginally slower giving you the message:
You sluggishly begin to recover

While more hardcore drugs like crank and meth would have current withdrawl symptoms.

There's a few strange drugs that have addictive properties too, such as omnizine and fliptonium. They should have strange withdrawls too, such fliptonium causing you to literally flip into people randomly.

Messages In This Thread