Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making cyborgs appealing again
Quote:Why would ANYONE listen the useless brain when there is a hop next in line
If the brain is that of the captain.. The AI.. security.. Wait, people actually listen to the HoP?

My point about the hat was that while a cyborg can wear the captain's hat, you're still not the captain. Nobody, and I mean nobody, gives any heed to what cyborgs say unless you are someone trying to gather data, as cyborgs are ranked below humans.. below staff assistants even. You may wear the captains clothing, but you're just a machine playing dress-em-up.
If you are a staff assistant with nothing to lose, then hell yes, borging would be a far superior option as you've got so many options that you once did not.
But if you're ranked Head, or security, or maybe even a traitor, then I could see someone picking the brainbot as it gives you identity and free will. It also makes robotics a hell-of-alot more colorful in their reviving techniques. Don't forget about the possibility to be turned into a bee.

Your point stands though. There are some balancing issues but not much. Like lets say you want to shake someone, but you're holding a gun. You'd end up shooting them. There should be one slot for holding a medium sized item.

Messages In This Thread