Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn top half of genetics into cloning.
I feel as though the the portable genetek has only compounded the problem completely. You have jerk geneticists whom take the genetek computers and fuck off the the middle ass of nowhere.
They're not playing SS13. They've a screen open and they are solely paying attention to that.
..and that's where I think the problem lies

Genetics research needs to be more interactive in the actual environment sense.

Take chemistry, you gotta move from place to place and co-ordinate transferring and all that, testing shit on monkeys, testing deathchem mixes, etc. It's similar to genetics in that your life will revolve around the chem dispenser, but there is far more interaction with the environment.
This is the same for botany, mechanics, medical, robotics, i.e: literally every other department

I think the portable genetek was a completely wrong route to take genetics. I think it should be expanded so you wont be stuck at the one monitor. More like pathology. That way geneticists would notice the bodies, as they'll be more interacting with the environment.
I also personally think the reclaimer is the most obnoxious device one could give to geneticists, an instant gibbing tool in the hands of jerks, and it also made the chaplains job completely redundant. Am I crazy that I for once would actually like a body have a proper space funeral?

Messages In This Thread