Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
marquesas - LLJK 4 - 30th Dec. 2014 ~2300 UTC
CatBalls Wrote:OK, which part was bad? He was breaking walls, if I had beaten him down and stripped him nobody would have said a thing as long as he lived. Or was it the other guy killing him that was bad?

Beating and stripping is bad but not as bad. You downright stunned and took someone out of the game for the better part of 10 minutes for something as minor as breaking down walls. That is my point. The fact that it took an admin complaint to pull a few words of explanation or cooperation out of you instead of the stinking I'm entitled to fuck up people behaviour further doesn't help your case.

CatBalls Wrote:Maybe the point was that I should beat up people committing minor crimes instead of stopping them without hurting them, because if I don't nearly kill them or beat them to crit I would be "randomly" "griefing" them?

Perhaps the point is that you should do neither of these things and instead defer the whole deal to security or act proportionately instead of going straight to overreacting.

CatBalls Wrote:Maybe the point was that being tangentially related to something I didn't know about puts me at fault? If so, please ban all engineers who start the engine, because without power there would be less devices to make dangerous stuff. You better ban anyone who clones someone too, because that clone could go open a door for a bad guy who kills someone!

I honestly don't think this bit even warrants an answer.

Messages In This Thread