Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Engine Bonuses
Paineframe Wrote:The problem that led to solars being auto-hotwired in the first place was that in small rounds where there were maybe only five players and all of them had their pick of jobs, none of them would choose engineer and none of them would bother to go spend a few minutes messing around with the engine or solars, because the only reason anyone joins the small games is to mess around with one specific thing without having to worry about the workings of the station as a whole. So each and every one of them would completely ignore the power systems until the station shut down, and then they made a huge deal about it because apparently having to crowbar doors, wear a flashlight, and occasionally swap APC power cells made the game completely unplayable for them?

again I must be a minority, I used to hotwire solars, now I just set the engine up, swap out the telesci battery, cut the fire alarm, put the secbuddies on patrol mode and leave the ID in the console, it's a thankless and tiring job, but I do it because nobody else does. mad

Messages In This Thread