Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Move Genetics over to Research
Frank_Stein Wrote:Okay, so I just played a round of Geneticist after one round of them not even touching the bodies. Here's what happened

-Roboticist came into workplace, refused to leave because he wanted to be a Geneticist.
-Research Director also wanted mess around with genes.
-Three genetek machines, 4 people trying to use them.
-Random people coming in, trying to run away with the portable machines.
-People coming with bodies to clone.
-Everyone on a machine afraid to leave to have someone else take it
-Odd man out tried to keep up with cloning
-Despite efforts to keep up with this, people still would run in and try to clone the bodies themselves
-Traitors come by, hell breaks loose

Yeah, I'm all for cloning and gene manipulation being separate things.

Maybe roboticists being the go to cloning and borging job wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Roboticists can just clone dudes who are cloneable, and the bodies that are useless can get borged.

Baring that someone who gets cloned and decides they want to be a robot can get their brain removed.

Plus all the extra bodies the roboticists have from borging can be used as cloner food rather then going into disposals.

Also morticians could harvests hearts and limbs for use in other bodies, and extract beakers full of blood to refill the bloodbags, If you wanted to get all spooky and recycle.

Mortician doesn't really sound that boring.

The only issue is the monkey area, does that get moved or what.

I say keep it there and give scientists a way to get there from pathology or something. You can mutadone a monkey for spare limbs and body parts anyway.

Messages In This Thread