Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting suggestions for thursday's new daily job
LinkDaWolf Wrote:mentors have (for the most part) proven they're not going to be dumb with stuff. so yeah, it'd be great to give the station more jobs with cool gadgets. sure. but why not give mentors something to have FUN with that normal players can't? some of them are silly to give only to mentors, but i'm all for things such as the diplomat and vip (and maybe regional director) being mentor only.

plus it's really easy to get mentor?? you just need to show people you're not a massive prick, and that you know some stuff about a space station game.

I figure that giving the mentors some cool stuff in reward for being useful helpers would be a nice thing to do. Also some "RP" roles would be really boring for most players, so giving the roles to players who can make the roles interesting would make the most sense. Otherwise the roles sit unused, or used rather poorly.

I think there are some roles that might be fun to play, like bodyguard assigned to protect a random crewmen, or criminal with a rapsheet (security record) both the crook and security know about, which serves as a set of guidelines for acceptable crimes.

Messages In This Thread