Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armory / Armoury beefing up.
This will hopefully remain a quite low key suggestion / idea.

I noticed a Mechanic making a computer and other devices, one of which was a hand scanner / print scanner which can be used to open up doors and other thingymobs....

I thought it would be cool if the HOS, who would obviously have his own prints have to press his hand on the scanner to open up the Armoury.

The doors should also be replaced with "lock down doors" time and time again the Armoury is broken into with a simple multi-tool and screwdriver.

If the Armoury is only meant to be accessible by the HOS, who must have 3 months in-game and must have an application approved, shouldn't more station "funding" be spent on his own Armoury ?

I also think the Armoury should have more lethal weaponry inside of it but I don't want too much discussion on this thread about that because I know exactly how it will go.

But lets be fair, beanbag round aren't the most effective form of defense against Syndicates now is it.

LEGIT THREAD ABOUT NIFTY ARMOURY DEFENSE INCREASE ACTIVATE!
No shitposts about how I am as a security officer please, leave the drama where it belongs.

Messages In This Thread