Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New genetics mutations
Genetics got lots of fun stuff but i feel like there should be more. Here a list of my thoughs
NItro/Boost: Mutation that would allow to run at speed equal to being after meth or more for a while
Electric touch: Stuns target mob for a while and deals minor burns
(this one is pretty stupid but i felt like it needs some joke)Lazor-Fire a laser from mouth shouting 'Imma firin ma lazor!'
Lizard: Turns you into a lizardman. Because lizardmen are the best.
Mind Bolt: shoots a bolt of mind energy. what it should do? brain damage mayby
Charge: Charge at someone and headbutt them for some damage. if you got cranial head formation you will impale them dealing much more damage
Pain: Causes someone pain which knocks them down but doesnt hurt them
Forcefield: makes shield of mind energy around youself which will block/reflect damage for a while
Micro: turns you into really small person for a while. In that form you can fit in vents, hide under tables and got really small sprite but if someone clicks you he will pick you up (on grab intent) or stomp you (on harm intent). you cant move when grabbed but you can resist though you will fall off and take damage. If you get stomped you take heavy damage
Giant: Doubles your icon and mob size. you can block 2x2 hallways and cant be pushed but cant fit in 1x1 passages. also you are slow as hell and trip often. also temorary
Fire manipulation: You can manipulate fire. If you are on fire you can focus it into a projectile and launch forward burning anyone who gets hit by it

I think thats all i could think of. other people should give their suggestions too if they got any

Messages In This Thread