Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hydroponics Feedback
ISaidNo Wrote:Slurrypods while present will add Toxic Slurry to the pot just by being in it. (removing this) When they reach harvestable maturity, they have a 5% chance every tick to burst, destroying themselves and poisoning pots and people within a 3 tile radius. I could add a further delay to this, though I may consider just making slurrypods much rarer in general or make them a special thing rather than a randomly growing weed.
You can already make slurrypod seeds with hacked vendors, so removing them from the weed list would probably be the way to go.

Also, you should be able to do stuff with slurrypods besides eat them and vomit green. I was thinking that the chef could cook it similarly to a pufferfish. Give it a cooking time and heat that varies each round, and let the chef cook them in the oven by themselves. Whether the chef cooks it right or wrong would not affect the look/name of the dish. If the chef is incorrect in the time/heat, eating the dish would cause like 50 units of cyanide to form in your blood stream. If it is perfectly cooked, then it gives you some sort of probably overpowered boost.

Messages In This Thread