Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SS13 things that make you smile
Being traitor chaplain, needing to steal the AI's processor, I needed a head ID desperately.

I was stalking the captain, hoping to get the drop on him when suddenly, he gets poisoned and falls over.

Using the pretext of "dragging him to medbay guys", I run in the direction of the owlery. Suddenly, an assistant comes by, *winks and steals the captain's corpse. He gets chased into maintenance and beaten on by some dude passing by. Yet again, I decide to save the captain from being demolished in the meantime and simply grab his ID before actually dragging him to medbay.

I then raid EVA and fly into space, just before entering the AI Upload and subduing it in order to "upgrade him, ok don't do anything funky".

So yeah I get my neural net processor, everyone is happy.

What made me smile in all that ?

The round ended exactly 12 seconds after concluding this very tense (at least for me) sneaky traitor adventure by tearing the AI's brains out of it's empty core.

Also it's amazing how AI upload was relatively safe of the canister bomb and meteor shower that fucked up the station that round, it was like a heaven of peace inside all this mess

Messages In This Thread