Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QM Crate Ideas and Computer Changes
The security one seems like a good idea. But the engineering one, I think jetpacks are kept in short supply for a reason. Also, the cargo bay or the mining room are both able to make engineering space suits. Or at least they would be, if they had a steady supply of fabric. Which reminds me.

Bring back recycling bedsheets into fabric. Bring back recycling bedsheets into fabric. Bring back recycling bedsheets into fabric. Bring back recycling bedsheets into fabric. Bring back recycling bedsheets into fabric. Bring back recycling bedsheets into fabric. Bring back recycling bedsheets into fabric. Bring back recycling bedsheets into fabric. Bring back recycling bedsheets into fabric. Bring back recycling bedsheets into fabric. Bring back recycling bedsheets into fabric. Bring back recycling bedsheets into fabric.

We've been asking for this for months, ever since the new recyclers were implemented. There are tons of conversions for table parts and whatnot into mauxite, so I know it's possible. Why hasn't it been done yet?

On a related note, recently a new QM ordering console was added to the cargo bay. Not that it isn't convenient, but it blocks the button that opens the external doors on the receiving line, and it can't even be accessed from the other side. Move that button please? It serves an important purpose when crates have been backed up.

Messages In This Thread